Zagreb Fair announces the FOOD AND HEALTHY LIVING FAIRS as a central national topical event to take place from 18 - 21 October 2018.
Year after year the fair has been registering a growing interest of visitors, exhibitors and experts from the branch. At this year’s fair, the food segment was added both as the natural sequence and the need to expand the traditional Healthy Living Fairs, which owing to their recognizable segments Organica, APItera and Mystic can be ranked among the top events in this field.
Along with the rich exhibition segment the FOOD AND HEALTHY LIVING FAIRS are accompanied by professional gatherings and conferences on current topics of importance for: development and improvement of agricultural production, increasing competitiveness of local agricultural products, harmonization of common agricultural policy in the European Union and related necessary reforms in the Republic of Croatia, providing assistance to domestic agricultural producers in applying for grants, financing of agriculture and food industry with EU grants.
The aim of the project is to promote the quality of Croatian products in co-organization with the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Croatia and the City of Zagreb.
Regarding the topic of food, visitors can expect products with protected designation of origin and protected geographical indication, products from Croatian farms and fields, eco products, Croatian island products and products with Croatian Quality and Croatian Creation labels.
The exhibition segment comprises four programme units:
- Food: food in the widest sense: fruit, vegetables, dairy products, beverages and drinks, delicacies, spices ..
- Organica: organic certified food and products, biodynamic production, medicinal herbs, equipment for healthy food preparation, industrial hemp products ..
- APItera: honey and honey products, apitherapy, apicosmetics ..
- Mystic: natural, energy and spiritual medicine - aromatherapy, acupressure, Su-Jok, Ayurveda, Feng Shui, body and soul harmony techniques, massage, bioenergy therapy, sound therapy ..
CONFERENCES AND LECTURES
We wish to emphasize:
- Conference "The Future of the Common Agricultural Policy of the European Union"
- Panel discussion on the topic: "Unfair trading practices - Legal framework in the Republic of Croatia, the status and the approach to addressing this problem in the EU"
- Panel discussion: “The World of Biodynamics - Potentials and challenges”
LECTURES,WORKSHOPS, PHENOMENA AND MUSIC
The rich and quality programme to accompany the Healthy Living Fairs is our trademark. Every year it is prepared with special attention to include excellent lecturers and guests to the satisfaction of all visitors.
On the first day of the fair the Ministry of Agriculture, the Croatian Agricultural Agency and the Croatian Beekeeping Association will organize a Honey breakfast from Croatian apiaries with the aim to promote honey produced in Croatian apiaries carrying the label of the Croatian Agricultural Agency “Honey from Croatian apiaries”.
We wish to announce APITEKA, the venue of education for children and adults about bees and bee products.
The Croatian Apitheraphy Society will hold a series of workshops on making api-preparations (different honey mixtures you can make in your own kitchen), apicosmetics (honey based creams) and api-aromatherapy preparations. It will also organize the 3rd Croatian symposium on the value of bee products in preservation of health.
Famous aromatherapists Mary Novosel and Saša Radulović will introduce all interested visitors to the magical world of aromatherapy. Mary Novosel will demonstrate how to make a natural toothpaste or natural candy and Saša Radulović will give a lecture on the possibilities of using essential oils.
Many cooking workshops, lectures on natural cosmetics, breathing techniques, sound baths, Kundalini yoga, Night of the gongs - Gong puya are waiting for you.
Not a bit less interesting are the lectures on raising the quality of life, the importance and application of Bach's drops, and the relaxing meditation workshops.
Learn about the miraculous effects of aloe vera and its use in detox, body weight regulation and pediatrics.
Ivana Loina, a dermo cosmetician and a professional make-up artist will hold a workshop on mineral make-up.
Saturday afternoon is reserved for Border areas of science with Krešimir Mišak and a large number of interesting lectures:
- The phenomenon of extraterrestrial abductions - Tamara Vrančić Sokač,
- Water - information and communication potential - Ninoslav Novak,
- Invisible realities – through the lens - Krešimir Mišak,
- Piano medicine – influence of music on health - Joe Meixner.
You are invited to study the programme and come to the Zagreb Fair to attend the events of your interest from 18 - 21 October.
|The admission to the Food and Healthy Living Fairs is FREE for all visitors.|