The new AMBIENTA 2020 with a topical focus on housing and the thematic story of the idea, design, architecture, construction and Croatian production, on the concept of the salon exhibition in 10 pavilions of the Zagreb Fair from 14-19 October includes the following segments:
- DESIGN ZONE - recognized by experts and the public, this year will feature a highly profiled programme. The leading Croatian and foreign manufacturers will present their designs; exhibitions by young designers
- FURNITURE, INTERIOR DECORATION, INDUSTRIAL PROGRAMME - all types of furniture, kitchens, bathrooms, interior and exterior decoration products and equipment, production materials, wood industry machinery
- CONSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT - the compatible programme spatially and topically related to parquet floors and other floor and wall coverings, windows and doors will be displayed in the pavilions of the Zagreb Fair, whereas the construction machinery will be featured at the open-air space
- HORECA - Living kitchen - a thematic unit encompassing the presentation of the new offer in the HoReCa sector immediately after the end of the tourist season and the use of the hotel, restaurant and catering equipment and appliances
- ART FAIR ZAGREB - another new thematic unit of this year's Ambienta. Under the guidance of the Art Director Mr. Ante Potočnjak, painters, sculptors and photographers will show their works of art in the pavilion 6
- PROFESSIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMME - numerous expert lectures, conferences, workshops, presentations of exhibitors, debates with architecture and design professionals
RECOGNITIONS AND AWARDS FOR EXHIBITORS
- During the run of AMBIENTA traditional recognitions and prizes will be presented to exhibitors:
- Press Choice for the Best Product at Design zone
- DESIGN PLUS - Design Award
- MOBIL OPTIMUM quality recognitions to the best evaluated products
In the accompanying segment of the Salon we wish to single out the following thematic exhibitions:
- MIKS - International Exhibition of Ceramics and Glass
- Exhibition of students' and teachers' works of the Faculty of Forestry
- Exhibition of students' works of the School of Applied Arts and Design
- Exhibition of students' works of schools of carpentry.
FOR THE LUCKIEST VISITORS - rich prize fund
CARBON NEUTRALITY CERTIFICATE
AMBIENTA 2014 received the Carbon neutrality certificate for compensation of the anticipated greenhouse gases emission. In this way this international fair became a member of the circle of modern fair events around the globe, which are taking care of the environment. The largest portion of the greenhouse gases emissions has been neutralized through the project of the Bolivian Amazon forest protection and the rest is related to the landfill programmes in Brazil and the USA.
Sponsors of the emissions neutralization are the Croatian Wood Cluster and Geonatura group.