MODERN DESIGN AT AMBIENTA
Conceptually redesigned Ambienta is a business event of extraordinary significance for the wood industry and interior design to take place from 9 – 13 October 2019. Owing to the exceptional support of the City of Zagreb as the co-organizer and to the exhibitors’ trust, Ambienta records a qualitative growth in the exhibition and professional-accompanying segments this year as well.
In ten pavilions of the Zagreb Fair Ambienta will be presented through the following thematic units:
- AMBIENTA – all kinds of interior and exterior decoration furniture, production materials, wood industry machines
- DESIGN ZONE – novelties in the furniture industry and new trends in interior design
- CONSTRUCTION AND EQUIPPING – building trade, parquets, doors, windows
- HORECA – hospitality industry equipment
- ART FAIR ZAGREB – Art Fair
Particularly accentuated and spatially separated DESIGN ZONE puts emphasis on product design - innovation, functionality, aesthetics and technology. Exceptional specimens of product design displayed at the last two editions of Ambienta in line with the world trends were well received both by exhibitors and visitors.
The added value of this thematic unit is AMBIENTA BOX, a promotional platform intended for presenting creative products made by already established and also by young designers of furniture, lighting and equipment for business, personal and public spaces.
RECOGNITIONS AND AWARDS FOR EXHIBITORS
During the run of AMBIENTA traditional recognitions and prizes will be presented to exhibitors:
- Press Choice for the Best Product at Design zone
- DESIGN PLUS – Design Award and
- MOBIL OPTIMUM quality recognitions to the best evaluated products
In the accompanying segment of the Salon we wish to single out the following thematic exhibitions:
- MIKS – International Exhibition of Ceramics and Glass
- Exhibition of students’ and teachers’ works of the Faculty of Forestry
- Exhibition of students’ works of the School of Applied Arts and Design
- Exhibition and charity sale of students’ works of the School of Design, Graphics and Sustainable Construction in Split
- Exhibition of students’ works of schools of carpentry.
FOR THE LUCKIEST VISITORS – rich prize fund
CARBON NEUTRALITY CERTIFICATE
AMBIENTA 2014 received the Carbon neutrality certificate for compensation of the anticipated greenhouse gases emission. In this way this international fair became a member of the circle of modern fair events around the globe, which are taking care of the environment. The largest portion of the greenhouse gases emissions has been neutralized through the project of the Bolivian Amazon forest protection and the rest is related to the landfill programmes in Brazil and the USA.
Sponsors of the emissions neutralization are the Croatian Wood Cluster and Geonatura group.
FLOOR PLAN 2019