Zagreb Fair is experiencing a strong turnaround in its business operations directed towards the redesign of trade fair activities in line with the requirements and needs of the national economy.
With ownership, institutional and partnership support of the: City of Zagreb, Ministry of Agriculture, Croatian Chamber of Economy, Croatian Chamber of Trades and Crafts, Hrvatske šume (Croatian Forests) and all components of the Zagreb City Holding, Zagreb Fair is living and promoting its mission of the heart of the business and social communication of the City of Zagreb and the Republic of Croatia.
The result of the new business model is the innovative concept and communication of AMBIENTA.
In partner cooperation with the Ministry of Agriculture and the Association of Wood Processing Industry at the Croatian Chamber of Economy, from 10 - 14 October this year’s Ambienta will continue presenting all powers and potentials of the wood industry.
Numerous possibilities and advantages of wood as a completely natural and renewable material will be featured by the most important Croatian manufacturers of primary processing products and timber, joinery, floor coverings and furniture.
This year’s AMBIENTA will take place in two exhibition segments/specialized fairs as follows:
- 45th International Furniture, Interior Decoration and Supporting Industry Fair, 10-14 October 2018 and
- International Woodworking Technology Fair, 10-12 October 2018.
The redesign of this project will be presented at the exhibition space through several topical stories:
- AmbiHOME all kinds of furniture, parquet, doors and windows, decors
- AmbiENERGO biomass, pellets
- AmbiDESIGN district - ultimate designer achievements in the furniture industry
Representative and avant-garde topical exhibition programme, novelties and innovations have been prepared also by:
- Croatian craftsmen in organization of the Croatian Chamber of Economy
W E E M P H A S I Z E:
- Conference on the wood-processing industry, organized by the Croatian Chamber of Economy – Association of Wood Processing Industry
- 29th International scientific symposium organized by the Faculty of Forestry from Zagreb and other partners
- Professional gathering for secondary school teachers employed in the Department of forestry and wood processing organized by the Agency for Vocational Training and Adult Education
- WOOD IS GOOD
- MIKS International exhibition of ceramics and glass
Ambienta aims to confirm its status of a national treasure and of a wood industry summit in Croatia as it once was, through the story about idea, design, architecture and production. The story will be narrated at 20,000 m2 of exhibition space.
We have prepared professional awards for exhibitors and attractive prizes for visitors.
- MOBIL OPTIMUM – recognition for quality to the best evaluated products
- DESIGN PLUS – recognitions for the best design solutions
- JOURNALIST AWARD to the best products
RICH PRIZE GAME
OBJECTIVES OF AMBIENTA:
- To encourage the market interest and further growth of production, exports and the overall activities of this industrial branch in the Republic of Croatia,
- To promote domestic novelties, designer solutions and other potentials of the finished wood product industry,
- To present and introduce modern technologic solutions into the wood industry production process,
- To create a unique platform for connecting science, production and trade aimed at sustainable development of this sector in the Republic of Croatia.
EXHIBITION PROGRAMME OF AMBIENTA:
- All kinds of furniture,
- Designer solutions, prototypes,
- Interior and exterior decoration products and equipment for residential buildings,
- Electrical household appliances,
- Energy sustainable and efficient products, decoration equipment and materials,
- Machines, tools and production materials for wood processing industry,
- Services of related industries
CARBON NEUTRALITY CERTIFICATE
AMBIENTA 2014 received the Carbon neutrality certificate for compensation of the anticipated greenhouse gases emission. In this way this international fair became a member of the circle of modern fair events around the globe, which are taking care of the environment. The largest portion of the greenhouse gases emissions has been neutralized through the project of the Bolivian Amazon forest protection and the rest is related to the landfill programmes in Brazil and the USA.
Sponsors of the emissions neutralization are the Croatian Wood Cluster and Geonatura group.
CARBON NEUTRALITY CERTIFICATE (download)